Tuesday, April 05, 2005

EXTREMELY ECSTATIC

EXTREMELY ECSTATIC @ batting display – April 5, 2005

Before writing this blog I was thinking that my might sound a cricket journalist and my blog look like a tabloid sports page….but then two things came to my mind
1) I am an Indian
2) IND v PAK series is going on..

today I numerically witnessed (why I am saying this cos I was at office) one of the all time best knock by an Indian wicket keeper MS DHONI….he was promoted in the batting order after GOD (Sachin) got out…..he played tremendously that I decided to dedicate a complete ….. now he is confirmed as keeper for at least one year…I hope he countinues to play well and do less of advertising……also Mumbai dominance is diminishing as more and more player from north are showing their worth in the BIG LEAGUE
on this topic I also like to write something on SEHWAG as he is in form of his life scoring loads of runs in every match… I don’t know how long it will continue … I hope it last long….and we get entertained
one thing I want to say



EVERY THING SEEMS EASY WHEN IN ZONE

0 comments: