Thursday, March 31, 2005

Today m Feeling Alone

Whosoever said has said it correct that LIFE IS TUFF…..and see only two days after my birth at this e-land I am feeling alone……..

For this emotional episode I also like to blame management education…..specially the portion when they teach to change strategy and move on….always have a plan B for crises mangement…this don’t make u tuff enough to strive for goal until achieved ….

Now few months back every this was fine I was in KPMG Consulting unit @ Gurgaon
But then I left job to prepare for CAT04 … still smooth…..i was preparing with my friends for CAT and other college were still working ..(Rahul was working – didn’t appread for CAT – he was doing DIRECWAY MBA from NMIMS - now he is planning his own business)

After CAT scores were out nobody was select (except TINU anonymous)…..
As my motto is SIC stability is Crime I started looking for job (PLAM B) and then I wasn’t selected (Crises) I opted for the job, that is pretty good .. on the grounds that if ur pissed of lets earn something….


But now when my friends are selected DSE-MIB and SCMHRD (I am happy for them)
I realized that I lost that MBA pursuit not to them but …… lost the persistent nature to achieve what I want to initially ….. and now again cooking up different strategies to achieve the same goal but by walking on different path……….HOPE I will achieve it some day……

0 comments: