Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ghar Ka Khaana !!!

Whether a long journey or a short one, make it more appealing by munching on easy to make and easier to carry home made food. So whether it's an two-hour long bus ride or a 24-hour train journey, entire tiffin boxes, dabbas are filled with delicious ghar ka khaana in which you a bit of home is carried along, no matter how long the journey or how far the distance; when you open the box filled with food you feel at home with nice breeze flowing in from railway owned window.
But this time when I will be traveling alone from Mumbai to Delhi, I will miss that ghar ka khana with the turtle shakes of Indian trains that help in digestion process. Two things I missed at Mumbai is Mother and Ghar ka khanna ………… earlier at every possible opportunity I used to eat outside…but at Mumbai I realized that best thing on earth is home cooked food…

Retro might be waiting in form of parties and meets but I will try to stuff myself with GHAR KA KHANNA as much as I can…I cant wait to sit on dinning table and eat food with my family……….

1 comments:

Anish said...

I told u b4 u went na....food to u will miss like hell.

Congrats on becoming an uncle now...come fast and treat me.