Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Back to Boulevard > >



Like all good things come to an end, this trip was no exception. As I was coming close to Mumbai, I started missing the life that I experienced in these 10-12 days, meeting everyone after a long time was a great feeling, despite the hot climate conditions I managed to party at night time, I tried living every moment in such a limited time, walking down road to karan’s house, roaming at PVR, my bike and visit to college, all these events triggered memory of those good old college days.

Despite the train being rajdhani, I already started missing the luxuries of home, but I have chosen this path so no regrets, I suppose this time comes in everyone’s life who is successful….

Delhi was much more eventful this time with rape cases, heavy power shedding, scare of brain fever and bomb blasts (jo bole so nihal), but things were smooth at my end despite heavy police patrolling at night time I did manage enjoy with my friends at Basant Lok PVR, with a life like this I didn’t wanted to return but…………
and like a picture perfect ending, I stepped at Mumbai Central station “and it rained” may this is good omen for the things to come…………



2 comments:

Anish said...

miss u already dude :-(

Kitty said...

Love that photo of the person walking in the rain! Is it yours?